First, “APA” stands for “American Psychiatric Association.” Second, APA psychiatrists say that the human mind is nothing more than tissue and blood vessels. What utter stupidity! Here is one proof of the utter stupidity:
- An electron (a particle of electricity) passes from one neuron (brain cell) across a synapse (a bridge between two brain cells) to another neuron (brain cell).
- In one person, the moved electron produces memory of a birthday party.
- In another person, the moved electron produces memory of a baseball game.
- In a third person, the moved electron produces memory of a wedding.
- Now, here is the key point:
All three people have the same electrons, the same brain cells, and the same synapses. In other words, all of the physical structures are identical.
Also, over 100,000 experiments have been performed to confirm the above. And the confirmation involved, in each experiment, the examination of multiple brain cells over a thousand times under a BEM (BNI-Electron Microscope [Biological Noninvasive Electron Microscope]). In plain English, an average of over half a billion tests were performed. The irrefutable conclusion is that:
There are no physical differences that account for the different memories.
There is something at work that produces the difference in memories that is NOT physical.
In spite of the massive amount of scientific data and proof:
APA psychiatrists INSANELY refuse the inevitable conclusion that the mind involves something that is NOT physical.