Before we begin, we want you to know that we do not want you to go out killing Muslims. Also, out of the over one billion (1,000,000,000+) Muslims, we know of around 10 who speak out against Muslim terrorists. In addition, we know of around 100 Muslims who put on a feeble show of opposing Muslim terrorists.
Now, why are all Muslims terrorists, apart from what we said above? First 10% of Muslims are actively engaging in acts of terror. Second, the other 90% are passively sitting back, not opposing Muslim terrorists, not speaking out against Muslim terrorists. Their inaction is an implicit support of the Muslim terrorists, which makes those who do not act Muslim terrorists too.