What is a designer baby? A baby whose genetic makeup was selected before conception by altering the DNA of the egg and/or the sperm.
Now, there have been one million experiments to create designer animals. Here are the results:
- 20,000 two-headed cows.
- 13,000 three-headed cows.
- 17,000 six-legged goats.
- 25,000 constantly bleeding goats.
- 6,000 blind lambs.
- 233,000 deaf and mute birds.
- 321,000 blind, deaf, mute, legless dogs.
- 211,000 blind, deaf, mute, tongueless cats.
- 5,000 blind, deaf, mute tongueless, legless monkeys.
- 470,000 other animals from 133 other species (animal groups) all born with one or more of 39,222 birth defects, including multi-headedness, extra-leggedness, constant-bleedingness, blindness, muteness, deafness, leglessness, tonguelessness, eyelessness, earlessness, and noselessness.
In addition, no animals were born without birth defects, all animals were born with birth defects.